ThinkingSecretlyThinkingSecretly

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 6 Fans

durarara yaoi game durarara yaoi game

*Nosebleed* That was Epic ^o^... Do you plan on doing another game? xD

Birds Eye View Tutorial Birds Eye View Tutorial

I can't lie, I was surprised that I saw you doing an art tutorial, since you're almost always doing music xD
But anyway, may I ask what program you used for the tutorial? In the description you mentioned it was an easy one that did the codes for you, and I'm trying to find something like that for a tutorial I'm planning
(Programming skills: -666)
Thanks in advance, and good job ^_^

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thank you:3 I actually learned this in highscool, I've forgotten way too much art stuff and programming/coding I learned in school, but for some reason I always remembered how to do this (and a few bits of coding.) I used TgF2 (the game factory 2) newgrounds version which is totally free. It's not completely simple, but it's easier than actually writing code.

100% Complete 100% Complete

Nice game! If it weren't for the goggles I wouldn't have collected half of the badges xD Good Job.

The Sagittarian 4: Berger The Sagittarian 4: Berger

YAY! Another of these games! I love them

Young Justice Hentai Game Young Justice Hentai Game

Loved it... I'm bi but it's rare to find fitting games online :(

Pico's Mansion! (Demo) Pico's Mansion! (Demo)

Nice

But there were some weird and nonlinking parts

The Simpsons Trivia v1.5 The Simpsons Trivia v1.5

Nice but spelling is wrong some words

Like at: Krusty The Klown
But it is pretty nice, it remembers those times when Simpsons were first showed, they weren't as aggressive and funny as now days thought :P

Llama Adventure Llama Adventure

Good game but...

It is a good game but the fact that it has an ending that I can't even call like one makes me vote -10...

Kill Justin Beaver Kill Justin Beaver

I won in 1:31 seconds

Yay!!! :3 Liked it simply because I don't like Justin "Beaver" It isn't that I am such a person to hate only by the look but it looks boring with all those: JB, Justin Bieber Fever, Tattoos, Silly bandz etc.

Sushi Cat Sushi Cat

Sushi...

Well this is a great game, great idea, and I would say kinda easy but since the first one... Keep up the good work!